Lucira Check It COVID-19 Test (Box of 24)
Price is for a Box of 24:
Unit Cost: $75 per test kit (Regular $84)
Lucira Check It provides PCR-quality accuracy in 30 minutes or less. Meet the COVID-19 test you can trust whenever you need it
- First and only Health Canada-authorized single-use molecular home test
- 98% accurate compared to one of the highest sensitivity lab PCR tests1
- Results in as fast as 11 minutes for a positive result and 30 minutes for a negative result
- Authorized for self-collection for individuals aged 14+ and adult collection for children aged 2-13
- 100% of people 14 and older were able to run our test2
- Detects all COVID-19 variants of interest and concern, including Omicron and all BA and BQ subvariants of concern
The Lucira Check It COVID-19 Test is a single-use test intended to detect the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 that causes COVID-19. This test is authorized for over-the-counter (OTC) use with self-collected nasal swab samples in individuals with or without COVID-19 symptoms aged 14 and older, and in children aged 2-13 collected by an adult. This test is similar to a PCR test in that it utilizes a molecular amplification technology for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA.
Positive results are indicative of the presence of SARS-CoV-2. It is important for individuals who test positive to self-isolate and seek additional care from their healthcare provider. Positive results do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses.
Negative results do not preclude SARS-CoV-2 infection. Individuals who test negative and continue to experience COVID-like symptoms should seek follow up care from their healthcare provider.
This home test has been authorized by Health Canada under an Interim Order Authorization.
* For large orders please contact us for alternative billing arrangements.
This is the Next Generation of Testing
At-Home Testing You Can Trust
Health Canada Interim Order Authorization
Results in 30mins or less
Frequently Asked Questions
These self-tests have been authorized by Health Canada under an Interim Order Authorization. The Lucira COVID-19 & Flu Test has been authorized only for the testing of nasal swabs from symptomatic individuals for the detection of nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2, influenza A, and influenza B, not for any other viruses or pathogens. The Lucira COVID-19 Test has been authorized for testing of nasal swabs from individuals with or without symptoms for the detection of nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.